It is an undeniable fact that in order for you to totally please a woman, you must last longer in bed. Premature ejaculation is a total nightmare for any guy. It can also be a lot more frustrating if you found out that your lover is seeking satisfaction and pleasure elsewhere. A woman loves a long sexual marathon because it gives her sky-high orgasms. In order to help you lower the risk of ejaculating prematurely, here are five easy ways that you can do to stay long and hard. Read on!
1. Masturbating before you engage in sexual intercourse can help you last longer. You do not need to feel awkward or ashamed about it. You can also perform the act in front of your lover; she just might get turned on seeing you do the act, and you may even try mutual masturbation, wherein both of you can achieve an orgasm, and then move on to sexual intercourse.
2. Focus solely on pleasing your partner. In case you cannot stop thinking about it, distract yourself by looking at your partner’s body movements. Enjoy the fact that the things you do are pleasurably stimulating her.
Also watch if she is pulling towards you or not, how her breathing and heart rate are, and if her toes are curling or not, as these are all signs that she is enjoying it, or that she is about to orgasm, which is good news for you.
3. Frequent pausing can also help stop you from over heating and ejaculating. You can still have her heated up by applying pressure on her clitoris. Fondling her clitoris and not thrusting helps you please her and at the same time minimize the possibility of you ejaculating fast.
4. Proper positioning matters. Try to steer away from sex positions that you know could make you ejaculate fast and choose those that will enable you to control your climax without compromising the overall sensation. The woman on top is highly recommended because the woman is the one moving and setting the motion – not you.
5. Changing sex positions can also give you that breathing space so that you can cool down a bit. If you are finding one position to be too intense, switch to another which you know won’t make you feel so stimulated.